Please join me and our host Todd Dupont for tonight's Reasonable Doubt with special guest Carmen Roe. Carmen was scheduled to be on a few weeks ago but we had a last minute change of plans, so please tune in tonight at 8:00 p.m.
As always, you can catch us live streaming by clicking here.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
No comments:
Post a Comment