Okay, this post is asking for Assistant District Attorney input.
Have those of you who are still with the Office gotten your Judicial Qualification polls from the HBA? They are due on Friday, and thus far, my reports have indicated you didn't receive them.
Could you let me know if you have or have not received them?
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
5 comments:
Was in my box today.
We got them yesterday.
I got mine on Friday and mailed it out same day.
Pat Lykos took mine and she is filling it in as I write you. Help!
got mine yesterday. know someone who got theirs today.
Post a Comment