Thursday, February 18, 2010

For a Good Cause

I don't normally send out notices for things that are non-CJC related, but I figured y'all might excuse me for posting this notice for a good cause.

A friend of mine in NYC (no, not my Editor) is running her first marathon to raise research funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. It's a cause that is near and dear to many of us and I think it's awesome that she's actually going through the process of training to do something as rigorous as a marathon (especially seeing how the furthest I run anymore is to the refrigerator to get a Bud Lite).

So, anyway, if you want to show my friend a little Texas hospitality and donate to a good cause, please click on this link and donate what you can.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

No comments:

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...