The Packers lose at home?!?!??!?! Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?!
I'm boycotting the Super Bowl.
Not really.
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
6 comments:
Who are the Packers?
You're kidding, right?
Surely 10:05 jests.
Yes, joking. With all the cursing my husband was doing over the end of the game, I clearly know who the Packers are.
Ah, yes! She jests!
Is it sexist that Anon 7:02 assumes that "she" is a "she"?
Post a Comment