Friday, January 11, 2008

Mack Arnold

For those of you who may not know, Mack Arnold has been in the hospital after suffering a series of strokes. Those of you who know Mack know that he is one of the most stubborn and crumudgeony wonderful people that has ever graced the halls of Criminal Justice Center. It's my understanding that his daughter is coming in from out of the country to help him out.

One of the things that I love the most about our small little community of attorneys at the CJC is that we are all kind of a make-shift family.

I know that Mack would never ask for (or probably accept) any type of assistance, but I hope that won't keep those of us who know and love him from offering (and maybe insisting upon him taking) our help.

At the very least, keep him in your prayers. Get well soon, Mack!

3 comments:

IJ Reilly said...

Mack is one of those guys who makes you wonder how someone can be that nice after so many years around the courthouse. He looked pretty strong the last time I saw him, hope he's back up soon.

Murray Newman said...

I couldn't agree more. I hope Mack is back up and around soon. I already miss his war stories. He's really an integral part of the "Legend" of Harris County from days past.

chuck said...

My name is Bryan Arnold Mack is my uncle.I just got a phone call from one of macks school mates here in longview about mack. I need help to find out what hospital he is in or a phone number. I have not seen mack very much since his b rother chuck was killed several years back. Please help. Bryan Arnold....bama9165@aol.com 903-738-9165

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...