Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Starting Out

Looks like 2008 is a good year to start a blog about what goes on at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center ("The CJC" for short). With contested elections for the majority of all the sitting judges, and an already controversial race for the elected District Attorney, I'm sure there will be no shortage of things to write about.

What I hope to do with this blog is give people an idea of the law, the facts, and the politics that go behind daily life in Harris County's criminal justice system. I look forward to anybody who wants to post feedback or stories for addition to this blog. And if I screwed anything up, let me know.

No comments:

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...