I've started two posts today and then deleted them because I thought that they were stupid. I'm apparently suffering from Writer's Block.
Anybody got any topics they want to address?
An insider's view of what is really happening in the Harris County Criminal Courts
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guiney
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
I have been extremely fortunate in my 54 years of life to have never suddenly and unexpectedly lost a person I was close with. That all cha...
-
One of the types of cases that bothered me tremendously when I was a Prosecutor and continues to bother me as a Defense Attorney is what are...
-
True confession time. I voted for Kim Ogg. It wasn't an easy decision. I had a few reservations about some of Kim's portrayals ...
4 comments:
Anonymous bloggers don't have to be afraid of appearing stupid. Discuss.
So true. So true.
Um, that's all I got.
Okay. How 'bout a response to this post?
Just responded to the post you sent me.
Post a Comment