Friday, February 22, 2008

Commentating

I still haven't figured out what the issue is with my comments coming through. I'm supposed to get e-mail notifications every time I get a new comment on a page. I can approve the comment over the e-mail. In addition to that, I can also approve the comments if I log onto the "Comment Moderation" Page of the website.

For some reason, there are e-mails showing up in the Comment Moderation page that I'm not getting e-mail notifications for.

What does this mean to you? Probably nothing.

Just consider it my long-winded explanation of why some of the comments you are posting are taking a long time to show up on the website.

Sorry about that.

No comments:

Episode Seven: The Voters Awaken - A One Act -Sci-Fi Play

SCENE:  The Death Star orbits over Downtown Houston. [INTERIOR] The Imperial Council Chambers. EMPRESS OGG sits at the head of a long table ...